With your support we could: Restore the habitat of the majestic Philippine eagle Each pair needs...
- Plight of the pangolin: all eight species to move up EDGE list
- World Pangolin Day 2013
- Big leap forward in breeding of top EDGE frog
- First known footage of wild long-eared jerboas
- News: Shark Protection Soars as Understanding Improves.
- Logging set to threaten wildlife on Woodlark Island once more
- How two weeks in London have supported a lifetime of conservation
- The Parrot Society supports EDGE Birds in the Philippines
- A Story of Saving Species in the Seychelles (and what happens when you let a sun-starved EDGE Marine Biologist out of the office)
- Discovering feathers in the Philippines
Woodlark Island is a small, Pacific island found off the coast of Papua New Guinea. Unlike many other islands, Woodlark has retained a dense blanket...
Exiting from the Camden Tube station and on the way to Ifor Evans, the dorms that was to be my new home, I had no idea what the next two weeks were going to...
The Parrot Society has kindly donated towards the conservation of the Philippine Red-Vented Cockatoo Cacatua haematuropygia, part of our new EDGE bird...
A Story of Saving Species in the Seychelles (and what happens when you let a sun-starved EDGE Marine Biologist out of the office)
Before my visit my mind’s eye had Seychelles down as one of the tropical Indian Ocean paradises that has sadly ended up in the whirling, slightly out of...