With your support we could: Restore the habitat of the majestic Philippine eagle Each pair needs...
- Meet Esteban Brenes-Mora, Baird’s tapir EDGE Fellow
- Plight of the pangolin: all eight species to move up EDGE list
- A Filipino-style welcome for the new EDGE Fellows
- World Pangolin Day 2013
- What a Wonderful World
- My Mission To Save The Red Ruffed Lemur From Extinction
- Saving the Northern Giant Mouse Lemur in Madagascar
- The last of its kind: bringing the boa back from the EDGE
- The Search for the Purple Frog
- Introducing ZSL’s new Segré EDGE Fellows
Madagascar is one of eight `hottest’ biodiversity hotspots countries based on species richness and endemism, (>80%), and on habitat loss (>90%)....
Being involved in lemur research since 2009, I am really interested in lemur biology and I would like to conduct scientific research that could contribute to...
Once upon a time on an island in the Indian Ocean named Mauritius, there were two unique species of snakes belonging to the Bolyeridae family, the Burrowing...