With your support we could: Restore the habitat of the majestic Philippine eagle Each pair needs...
- Meet Esteban Brenes-Mora, Baird’s tapir EDGE Fellow
- Plight of the pangolin: all eight species to move up EDGE list
- A Filipino-style welcome for the new EDGE Fellows
- World Pangolin Day 2013
- What a Wonderful World
- Success! Tracking The Elusive Sunda Pangolin
- 22 Pokémon inspired by rare EDGE species
- EDGE Fellows visit London!
- Life’s a bleach: climate change threatens the future of corals
- Listening to photos – revealing the hidden world of EDGE species
The world’s corals are in a precarious state. These animals—which support the largest concentrations of global marine biodiversity and provide...
Today I stumbled across the work of Marc Anderson, a nature sound recordist based in Sydney, Australia. Moments later I found myself on Sound Cloud listening...