Joe Nunez-Mino: An update on all our activities is long overdue, apologies to everyone following our progress. While I have been away in the UK, Pedro has been kept pretty busy here in the Dominican Republic exploring some new areas (something you can read about further down). While on the subject of exploring new areas, [...]
Four top priority EDGE species have been highlighted in a unique fashion collection, Simply Rare, which features the long-beaked echidna, slender loris, saiga antelope, and long-eared jerboa. Student Rachel Browne designed the pieces as part of her final collection for her degree at the Arts University College Bournemouth. Rachel wanted to highlight the plight of [...]
Firstly, I’d like to tell Big Hello to dear blog readers. Today I want to interest you my impression in Cambridge. I was very glad for participating in the international Student Conference on Conservation Science (SCCS) in Cambridge, which is best known as the home of the University of Cambridge, one of the world’s premier [...]
Uuganbadrakh Oyunkhishig, EDGE Fellow, has recently arrived in the UK, and will be working with ZSL for the next month on an internship scheme funded by the Student Conference for Conservation Science. Uuganbadrakh is working on a project to research and conserve the unusual long-eared jerboa (Euchoreutes naso) in Mongolia, his home country. The long-eared [...]
Hello. Dear Blog readers. This time I am going to introduce our research about long eared jerboa distribution in Great Gobi Protected area. Our research started 12th July – after Mongolian national celebration, called Naadam – and finished 25th August. We went total up to 5000 km roads. Sometimes we went without road. This is [...]
- World Pangolin Day 2013
- Big leap forward in breeding of top EDGE frog
- News: Shark Protection Soars as Understanding Improves.
- First known footage of wild long-eared jerboas
- 1,200 Chinese giant salamanders released into the wild
- World Wildlife Day 2014
- Pangolin update from Vietnam
- Chinese pangolin Conservation in Eastern Himalayas of Nepal
- Make a date with the pangolin
- Introducing EDGE fellow: Karla Pelz Serrano
- Robert Steinmetz: DearTran Quang Phoung, This is a really interes...
- mark: In the article you say the aim of the VIE marking ...
- Jack Stewart: Hi Hannah, Chytrid fungus is now one of the leadi...
- Hannah: I was wondering what the chytrid fungus has to do ...
- Andrew: Hiya! I was wondering what the status of the Hewit...